AVAILABLE DECEMBER ONLY!
It's a great way to get started for the season to get your snow legs back. Not for first time skiers or snowboarders- must be 'chairlift ready'.
1 hour of group instruction at 9:30am or 1pm for skiers/snowboarders.
Available December : December 14-24, 26-29 2019
Call us for more information.
Ski School Class Size
We specialize in personalized attention within classes of 3 to 10 students. We reserve right to cancel or reschedule classes. Classes less than 3 students may have a shorter lesson.
Ability Level Chart:
See detailed ability level information by clicking the adjacent green box. First time skiers or snowboarders are Step 1 ability and should reserve a Discover Ski or Discover Snowboard package rather than a Season Starter.
Season Starters Video
- Program: Ages 6 to Adult, one hour group lesson. Not for first time skiers or snowboarders. Must be "chairlift ready".
- Available: Offered at 9:30am or 1pm on December 14-24, 26-29
- Equipment: Special price: Lift ticket only $25+tax, Rental equipment only $20+tax.
- Fine Print: Snow School rates are for instruction only! Season Pass or lift packages are extra. Please add 13%HST to snow school rates. Advance reservations are required and can be made by calling Mount Pakenham at 613-624-5290 with your Visa or Mastercard.
Full refunds, less $25 administration charge, are issued only if cancellation notice is received more than 14 days prior to the start date. Cancellations within 14 days will be assigned an alternate date or credit, less $25 administration charge, at the discretion of Mount Pakenham. All credits must be used by the end of the current season.
- Ability Levels:Beginner - Expert
|Season Starter Lift|
|Season Starter Lesson Only|
|Season Starter Equipment Rental|
|$25 GIFT CARD (Usable across resort: Cafeteria, Lounge, Rentals, Front Desk, Lessons, etc.)|
|$50 GIFT CARD (Usable across resort: Cafeteria, Lounge, Rentals, Front Desk, Lessons, etc.)|
|$75 GIFT CARD (Usable across resort: Cafeteria, Lounge, Rentals, Front Desk, Lessons, etc.)|
|$100 GIFT CARD (Usable across resort: Cafeteria, Lounge, Rentals, Front Desk, Lessons, etc.)|
Our DISCOVER PROGRAM is designed for FIRST TIMERS to make getting started easy and affordable. $60+ tax includes lesson, lift ticket and rental equipment.
Our DISCOVER MORE PROGRAM
A Private Lesson can take your skiing or riding to a new level FAST! Only $70 +tax.
Private Lessons are great for ALL ability levels, and we can accommodate special requests such as freestyle or semi-private lessons.
Private Lesson Packages -
A learning experience tailored just for you.
Canadian Adaptive Snowsports (Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing), National Capital Division- Mount Pakenham Program