On-line Rosters: Accurate and simple!
Here are some guidelines to follow when preparing your roster lists.
- TRIP ROSTERS ARE REQUIRED 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE or trips may be subject to cancellation or rescheduling. Students and parents who are not renting or taking lessons do not need to be listed on the roster. Should you need to make minor changes or additions, do so no later than 1 week prior to visit. Last minute entries can be accommodated based on availability.
- Please check the dates and arrival/departure times on each of your confirmations; please notify us immediately of any changes or discrepancies. If you have any questions or concerns please call (613) 624-5290 ext 240 b>
- Accuracy in rental and ability information is crucial for correct pre-sets of rental equipment.
- With advanced notice and special arrangements, Mount Pakenham is able to accommodate special needs students and children under the age of 7. Please let us know in advance how many special needs students and young children your school will be bringing
- Lift tickets are arranged by ability, however if you prefer to have lift tickets arranged differently (eg. by bus or class) we will be happy to accommodate you.
- We offer 1 complimentary supervisor lift ticket for every 10 paying students skiing or snowboarding
Please click here for up-to-date School Board guidelines set out by Ontario Snow Resorts Association and Ontario School Board Insurance Exchange OSBIE which helps ensure your ski and snowboard trip is fun and safe!
Special Notes: Parents wishing to join their children on their outing at Mount Pakenham pay: $15 lift ticket, $15 ski/snowboard rental. These rates are significantly discounted from our regular rates therefore must be pre-booked. Parents arriving at Mount Pakenham who are not pre-booked and wish to receive the discounted rates will be directed to you.
Mount Pakenham has been active with school groups for over 30 years. We are leaders in the industry. Deriving from our experience, we have put together a useful online information package that will help facilitate your visit for teachers, parents and students .
Our "Skiing & Snowboarding-In-Schools Video", is another useful tool to help students and teachers plan for their trip. The video gives a step-by-step walk through of our Station Teaching and Graduated Lift Access Program allowing you and your students the opportunity to better understand the progression and benefits.
Tubing & WOW: Tubing in our new tubing area-students earn their fun with a short hike up and an exhilarating slide down. Choose from Tubing only or try our new Winter Outdoor Wonder Program (WOW); an introduction to winter wilderness in eastern Canada. Students use our snowshoes to walk our Discovery Nature Trail and learn interesting facts about wildlife, birds and outdoor winter survival. This program also includes use of our tube park and skating rink (bring your own skates). Both Tubing and WOW programs are designed to meet Ontario's physical education curriculum standards.
The tubing park is generally open Monday to Friday 10am-3pm, with advance booking and minimum number of 30 students.
- Tubers names are not required on roster sheets.
- When the Tubing Park is open for other schools, we generally offer single ride tubing tickets for $2.00 *at the discretion of the organizer