Montreal - Mount Pakenham
- Take Quebec Autorout 40 Ouest/West (Trans Canada HWY) until it becomes Ontario Highway 417 West. Drive through Ottawa and continue past Kanata
- Take Exit 169 marked Kinburn Side Road/Pakenham 168.9 KM from Ontario-Quebec Border
- At the stop sign turn left onto RD 20. Follow RD 20 across the Stone Bridge and turn left at the stop sign.
- Drive through Pakenham and just past the train overpass turn right onto McWatty Rd.
- Follow McWatty road to the stop sign and turn right onto Ski Hill RD.
- Follow this road 2 km where it ends at Mount Pakenham
- Drive time from Montreal (Decarie Blvd and Autorout 40 Ouest/West is approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes
View Larger Map