2017-2018 Season Passes may be purchased online or at the Mount Pakenham office. Please check out the Home Page for office hours.
Regular Prices are listed below. When you click RESERVE and select the Pass, we will process your payment and send you confirmation and Account Summary.
NEW for 2017-2018 our Almost Anytime pass includes 4 days Tuesday-Friday, 5 evenings (4pm-9pm) Tuesday - Saturday and Holiday Mondays and includes Holiday weeks (Christmas, New Years, Family Day and March Break). All operating hours except daytime Saturday and Sunday are included.
Adult- 18-69 - $404 +hst
Youth- 13-17 - $330
Child- 6-12 - $300
Tot - 5 and under/Senior 70+ - $35
FAMILY (use these prices if less than 4 members in family):
*Adult #1 - $404 +hst
Adult #2+ - $344
Youth - $300
Child - $260
Tot or Senior or 5th family member - $35
FAMILY MAX (4 person) - $1,157
5th family member - $35
Other Passes (All ages included):
Almost Anytime - $260+hst
Night Skiing - $199.00 4pm to 9pm Tue-Sat
Night Family (4 person) - $699.00 4pm-9pm Tue-Sat.
X-Country - $89.00
If you ski or ride once a week or more, then a Season Pass is for you. Enjoy UNLIMITED skiing or riding plus ...
- Go straight to the lifts on arrival- no need to get a day ticket!
- "Bring a Friend for Free" coupons usable Tue-Fri days or nights or Saturday nights and some Anytime Anyday "Bring a Friend" coupons. Coupons issued only when paying full price for pass* (excludes Senior, Age 5 & Under, & 5th Family Member Pass ).
- Complimentary tubing from 4pm-5pm for season passholders.
- Discounts in our retail store - 10% off regular prices in retail shop (item must be a minimum of $15 to receive discount)
- Coupon for a Free Snowshoe Adventure.*
- Discounts on ski and snowboard tuning - 15% discount on tuning skis/boards.
- Two free tubing day passes.*
- Coupon for $5 off a private lesson.*
- Two coupons for a delicious 2 for 1 Hot Chocolate.*
*Coupons issued only when paying full price for pass (excludes Senior, Age 5 & Under, & 5th Family Member Pass ).
- Discounted lift rates at many Ontario, Quebec & Vermont ski resorts:
Bromont-25% off; Calabogie Peaks-20% off; Camp Fortune-25% off; Jay Peak-15% off; Mont Blanc-20% off; Mont Cascades-50% off; Mont Habitant-25% off; Mont Ste.Marie-25% off; Mont Sutton-25% off w/day (AA Pass) & w/end (Full Pass); Owls Head-25% off Thu-Mon; Snow Valley-2 for 1 tickets; Vorlage-25% off.
- Whitewater Brewing Company: Cobden, ON - Tel 613-582-7227 - 10% off food items. *Holidays exempt, 1 discount per passholder per visit, reservations recommended.
Sport Retailer discounts: Use your Mount Pakenham Season Pass to get super deals at these retailers:
- Kunstadt Sports: kunstadt.com; 462 Hazeldean Rd, Kanata - Tel 831-2059 - 15% off regularly priced items (excluding service)
- Sport X: sportx.ca; 11 Chambers St, Smith Falls - Tel 284-1632 - 20% off
- Dinardo's Skis & Wheels: dinardoskis.com; 44 Northside Rd, Bells Corners - Tel 596-0007 - 20% off ski tuning and NO TAX on regular priced items.
- Bushtukah Outdoor Gear: bushtukah.com; 203 Richmond Rd, Ottawa - Tel 792-1170 or 5607 Hazeldean Rd. Kanata - Tel 613-831-3604 - 10% off
- Fresh Air Experience: freshairexp.ca; 1291 Wellington St West, Ottawa - Tel 729 3002 - 10% off in-stock Cross Country related products
- Surf Side: surfsideonline.com; 2222 Carling Ave, Ottawa - Tel 726 7873 - 30% off tune ups and no tax on all current year's equipment
- Top of The World: topoftheworld.com; 158 Rideau, Ottawa - Tel 237-4797 - 15% off
- Great Escape Outfitters: greatescapeoutfitters.com; 369 Richmond Rd, Ottawa - Tel 729 7777 - 15% off
- Sun Mountain Sports: sunmountainsports.ca; 203 Sanders St, Kemptville - Tel 258-0533 - 10% off
Need we say more?
*Pssssst! Season Pass Holders (ages 6+) receive a 10% discount off any multi-day Snow School program!
WEEKDAY & EVENING PROGRAMS
**10% Program discounts or other discounts will be applied after completion of your online reservation. Final payment will be processed by us with discounted rate.
Season Passes Video
- Program: One season's Lift and Trail pass for skiing or riding with lots of added extras.
- Available: Purchase anytime but the earlier you purchase, the more you save! Please add harmonized sales tax.
- Equipment: Bring your own or rent ours
- Fine Print: Family consists of a married couple or at least 3 paying members of: Father and/or Mother and their children under the age of 21 who are living together at home. Family Max price is based on a family of 4. An additional $35/family member will be charged to families that exceed the family maximum.
Ages as of December 1/17. Proof of ID may be required.
Night Pass includes Tuesday to Saturday nights 4pm-9pm (and Holiday Tuesday evenings). The Almost Anytime Pass includes all operating hours except daytime Saturday and Sunday including HOLIDAYS for 2017-2018.
Season passholders must get picture taken at hill and fill out waiver form before pass is issued.
- Ability Levels:Beginner - Expert
|Seniors (over 70) / Children (under 6), Regular Price $35+hst.|
|Adult Season Pass(18-69), Regular Price $404+HST|
|Youth Season Pass (13-17), Regular Price $330+HST|
|Child Season Pass (6-12), Regular Price $300+HST|
|Almost Anytime Season Pass, Regular Price $260+HST|
|Night Skiing Season Pass, Regular Price $199+HST|
|Cross Country Season Pass, Regular Price $89+HST|
|FAMILY-1st Adult (18 - 69) Member Pass, Regular Price $404+HST|
|FAMILY-2nd Adult (18 - 69) Member Pass, Regular Price $344+HST|
|FAMILY-Additional Youth (13 -17) Season Pass, Regular Price $300+HST|
|FAMILY-Additional Child (6-12) Season Pass, Regular Price $260+HST|
|Family Max 5+ members, Regular Price $35+HST|
|Family Max(first 4 family members), Regular Price $1157+HST|
|Family Max Night Passes(4 family members), Regular Price $699+HST|
|Lockers keep your equipment warm, dry, secure and makes skiing easy (Rental).|
|Season Regular Family Sized Locker (12 in x 22 in) Regular Price $115|
|Season Large Family Sized Locker(15 inches x 24 inches) Regular Price $125 *SOLD OUT*|