2015-2016 Season Passes may be purchased online or at Mount Pakenham office. Half price season passes start Valentine's Day February 14th ( discount will be applied when we process payment).
Valentines Day Rates after discount:
Adult- 18-69 - $194.50
Youth- 13-17 - $157.50
Child- 6-12 - $142.50
Tot/Senior - 5 and under/ 70+ - $25
FAMILY (use these prices if less than 4 members in family):
Adult #1 - $194.50
Adult #2+ - $164.50
Youth - $142.50
Child - $122.50
Tot/Senior/5th family member - $25
FAMILY MAX (4 person) - $548.50
5th family member - $25
Other Passes (All ages included):
Almost Anytime - $122.50
Night Skiing - $99.50
Night Family (4 person) - $349.50
X-Country - $39.50
If you ski or ride once a week or more, then a Season Pass is for you. Enjoy UNLIMITED skiing or riding plus ...
- Go straight to the lifts on arrival- no need to get a day ticket!
- "Bring a Friend for Free" coupons usable Friday days or nights or Saturday nights and some Anytime Anyday "Bring a Friend" coupons. Coupons issued only when paying full price for pass* (excludes Senior, Age 5 & Under, & 5th Family Member Pass ).
- Complimentary tubing from 4pm-5pm for season passholders.
- Discounts in our retail store - 10% off regular prices in retail shop (item must be a minimum of $15 to receive discount)
- Coupon for a Free Snowshoe Adventure.*
- Discounts on ski and snowboard tuning - 15% discount on tuning skis/boards.
- Two free tubing day passes.*
- Coupon for $5 off a private lesson.*
- Two coupons for a delicious 2 for 1 Hot Chocolate.*
*Coupons issued only when paying full price for pass (excludes Senior, Age 5 & Under, & 5th Family Member Pass ).
- Discounted lift rates at many Ontario, Quebec & Vermont ski resorts:
Bromont-25% off; Calabogie Peaks-25% off; Camp Fortune-25% off; Jay Peak-15% off; Mont Blanc-25% off; Mont Cascades-50% off; Mont Habitant-25% off; Mont Ste.Marie-25% off; Mont Sutton-50% off w/day & 25% off w/end; Owls Head -approx 35% off - call us for details; Snow Valley-2 for 1 tickets; Vorlage-25% off.
Sport Retailer discounts: Use your Mount Pakenham Season Pass to get super deals at these retailers:
- Kunstadt Sports: kunstadt.com; 462 Hazeldean Rd, Kanata - Tel 831-2059 - 12% off regularly priced items
- Sport X: sportx.ca; 11 Chambers St, Smith Falls - Tel 284-1632 - 20% off
- Dinardo's Skis & Wheels: dinardoskis.com; 44 Northside Rd, Bells Corners - Tel 596-0007 - 20% off ski tuning and NO TAX on regular priced items.
- Bushtukah Outdoor Gear: bushtukah.com; 203 Richmond Rd, Ottawa - Tel 792-1170 or 5607 Hazeldean Rd. Kanata - Tel 613-831-3604 - 10% off
- Fresh Air Experience: freshairexp.ca; 1291 Wellington St West, Ottawa - Tel 729 3002 - 10% off in-stock Cross Country related products
- Surf Side: surfsideonline.com; 2222 Carling Ave, Ottawa - Tel 726 7873 - 30% off tune ups and no tax on all current year's equipment
- Sun Mountain Sports: sunmountainsports.ca; 203 Sanders St, Kemptville - Tel 258-0533 - 10% off
- Top of The World: topoftheworld.com; 158 Rideau, Ottawa - Tel 237-4797 - 15% off
Need we say more?
(Pssssst! Receive an additional 10% off your season pass** when booking a multi-day Snow School program!)
WEEKDAY & EVENING PROGRAMS
**10% Season Pass discount will be applied after completion of your online reservation. Final payment will be processed by us with discounted rate.
Season Passes Video
- Program: One season's Lift and Trail pass for skiing or riding with lots of added extras.
- Available: Purchase anytime but the earlier you purchase, the more you save! Please add harmonized sales tax.
- Equipment: Bring your own or rent ours
- Fine Print: Family consists of a married couple or at least 3 paying members of: Father and/or Mother and their children under the age of 21 who are living together at home. Family Max price is based on a family of 4. An additional $25/family member will be charged to families that exceed the family maximum.
Ages as of December 1/15. Proof of ID may be required.
Night Pass includes Tuesday to Saturday nights. The Almost Anytime Pass includes 5 day Monday to Friday and 5 nights Tuesday to Saturday every week except December 25 to January 3 daytime.
Season passholders must get picture taken at hill and fill out waiver form before pass is issued.
- Ability Levels:Beginner - Expert
|Seniors (over 70) / Children (under 6) Regular Price $25 +hst.|
|Adult Season Pass(18-69) Regular Price $389+HST|
|Youth Season Pass (13-17) Regular Price $315+HST|
|Child Season Pass (6-12) Regular Price $285+HST|
|Almost Anytime Season Pass Regular Price $245+HST|
|Night Skiing Season Pass Regular Price $199+HST|
|Cross Country Season Pass Regular Price $79+HST|
|FAMILY-1st Adult (18 - 69) Member Pass Regular Price $389+HST|
|FAMILY-2nd Adult (18 - 69) Member Pass Regular Price $329+HST|
|FAMILY-Additional Youth (13 -17) Season Pass Regular Price $285+HST|
|FAMILY-Additional Child (6-12)Season Pass Regular Price $245+HST|
|Family Max 5+ members Regular Price add $25+HST|
|Family Max Regular Price $1097+HST|
|Family Max Night Passes(4 family members)Regular Price $699+HST|
|Lockers keep your equipment warm, dry, secure and makes skiing easy (Rental).|
|Season Regular Family Sized Locker (12 in x 22 in) Regular price $105|
|SOLD OUT - Season Large Family Sized Locker(15 inches x 24 inches) -Regular price $115|