AVAILABLE DECEMBER ONLY!
It's a great way to get started for the season to get your snow legs back. Not for first time skiers or snowboarders- must be 'chairlift ready'.
1 hour of group instruction at 1:00pm for novice skiers/snowboarders or at 3:30pm for intermediate skiers/snowboarders.
Available December : December 5/6 ,12/13, 19/20/21/22/23/24, 26/27/28/29/30/31
Call us for more information.
Ski School Class Size
We specialize in personalized attention within classes of 3 to 10 students. We reserve right to cancel or reschedule classes. Classes less than 3 students may have a shorter lesson.
Ability Level Chart:
See detailed ability level information by clicking the adjacent green box. First time skiers or snowboarders are Step 1 ability and should reserve a Discover Ski or Discover Snowboard package rather than a Season Starter.
Season Starters Video
Notice: Undefined index: page_gallery in /home/mountpak/public_html/include/func.php on line 531
Notice: Undefined index: page_gallery in /home/mountpak/public_html/include/func.php on line 544
- Program: Ages 6 to Adult, one hour group lesson. Not for first time skiers or snowboarders. Must be "chairlift ready".
- Available: Offered at 1pm or 3:30pm on December 6,7,13,14,20,21,22,23,24,26,27,28
- Equipment: Special price: Lift ticket only $23+tax, Rental equipment only $17+tax
- Fine Print: Ski School rates are for instruction only! Season Pass or lift packages are extra. Please add 13%HST to snow school rates. Advance reservations are required and can be made by calling Mount Pakenham at 613-624-5290 with your Visa or Mastercard.
Full refunds, less $25 administration charge, are issued only if cancellation notice is received more than 14 days prior to the start date. Cancellations within 14 days will be assigned an alternate date or credit, less $25 administration charge, at the discretion of Mount Pakenham.
- Ability Levels:Beginner - Expert
|Season Starter Lift|
|Season Starter Lesson Only|
|Season Starter Equipment Rental|
Our DISCOVER PROGRAM is designed for FIRST TIMERS to make getting started easy and affordable. Only $49+ tax and includes lesson, lift ticket and rental equipment.
A Private Lesson can take your skiing or riding to a new level FAST! Only $59 +tax
Our DISCOVER MORE PROGRAM
Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing, National Capital Division- Mount Pakenham Program
Notice: Undefined index: admin_valid_user in /home/mountpak/public_html/include/footer.php on line 125