Ski/Ride Like A Pro
Like a Pro 1 Day Camp
Dates (Choose either):
Dec 14 (ski);
Time: 9am to 12pm
Lesson: 3 hours of On-snow instruction and indoor lectures
Rate: $39 ages 14+
(Special: $15 Lift, $15 Rental)
Must be intermediate or advanced skier/rider.
- Program: 1 Day Camp Dec 14 (ski), Dec 15 (board)
- Available: 9am-12pm Ages 14+
- Equipment: Bring your own or rent ours.
- Fine Print: Ski School rates are for instruction only! Season Pass or lift packages are extra. Please add 13% HST to snow school rates. Advance reservations are required and can be made by calling Mount Pakenham at 613-624-5290 with your Visa or Mastercard.
Bookings made less than 7 days before program start date will be subject to a $25 late booking fee.
Full refunds, less $25 administration charge, are issued only if cancellation notice is received more than 14 days prior to the start date. Cancellations within 14 days will be assigned an alternate date or credit, less $25 administration charge, at the discretion of Mount Pakenham.
Ski School Class Size
We specialize in personalized attention within classes of 3 to 10 students. We reserve right to cancel or reschedule classes. Classes less than 3 students may have a shorter lesson.
- Ability Levels:Beginner - Expert
|Ages 14+ Instructor Prep|
|6 - Open to Close Tickets - Valid Anytime|
|6 Pak Open to Close Tickets Regular Rates price $154 + HST|
|Family size lockers keep your equipment warm, dry, secure and makes skiing easy (Rental)|
|Season Locker Regular rate $105/season +hst|
Mount Pakenham works with your busy schedule. Choose between morning or afternoon, Saturday or Sunday.
Our BEST WEEKEND PROGRAM combines both the Jan and Feb "5 Week Programs" into one great 10 WEEK PROGRAM at terrific savings!
Attention busy families and single parents! New 5 Week Every Other Weekend Program.
Our Clifford Racing Program is our BEST JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - Thanks John Clifford!
Our best youth program focuses on youth development, skiing and riding skills and employment opportunities.