Our tube park is located on a gentler slope which is family-friendly and allows younger and shorter children to come sliding. This is a walk-up and slide-down exhilarating experience! We provide the tubes and you provide the joy! Snow Tubing at Mount Pakenham is a wholesome, fun filled activity and is perfect for families, couples, schools, parties and businesses. You will walk up in our picturesque woodland setting. Sliding down is winter excitement at its best.
We make snow in our tubing area and groom it daily to provide the best conditions for you.
Snow Tubing all day unlimited for $10( plus tax). Children must be accompanied by an adult. Age and height restrictions may apply.
- Program: Snow Tubing in our NEW Walk-Up TUBE PARK
- Available: Saturdays, Sundays and School Holidays 11am-5 pm(Weather Permitting)
- Equipment: Use of tube included
- Fine Print: Children must be at least 42 inches tall and be accompanied by an adult. Tubing is not recommended for children under 4 years of age. Since there is an element of risk inherent in the activities we provide, an assumption of risk is part of our daily lift ticket, including snow tubing. If we have to cancel because of weather, voucher for a return visit will be provided.
- Ability Levels:Beginner - Expert
|All Day Unlimited Tubing Pass|
Not only does Mount Pakenham have the best in ski and snowboard rental but we bring in quality retailers on a regular basis for demo days. PARENTS TAKE NOTE - IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE RENTING YOU NEED TO COME INTO THE RENTAL SHOP AND SIGN THE FORM.
A Locker Makes Your Life Easy! Keep your equipment warm and secure for your next ski day!
A slide party is the perfect winter party option for birthdays, Christmas parties, company outings or whatever reason you have to get a group together for winter fun!
Nov 15th and 16th, 2014
9am - 5pm Saturday, 10am-3pm Sunday
Both Used equipment and New equipment for sale
First Timers Guide to Skiing/Snowboarding at Mount Pakenham.
Snowshoe At Mount Pakenham on our Winter Outdoor Wonder trail.
Skiing is a sport that anyone can enjoy! Special Needs lessons are available through Mount Pakenham's certified pros or through CADS instructors.