Assistant Instructor Ages12-17
The Assistant Instructor Course is a 3 day course designed for ski and riding improvement while concentrating on teaching skills. This is the first step in getting skiers and riders onto the path to becoming instructors. December 26-28 10:00am-12pm & 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
This program includes:
- 12 hours of instruction over the Christmas holidays
- Up to 22 hours of instruction throughout the season
- A minimum of 10 hours of work experience as a Teaching Apprentice
- An opportunity to work off your Season's Pass
The course can be "stand alone" or part of Mount Pakenham’s popular The Teaching Assistants Program.
This program is eligible for the Child Tax Credit. In an effort to promote healthy lifestyles, the Canadian Government has passed new legislation providing a $500 tax credit for children aged 15 years or younger (on January ) enrolled in fitness programs. Just include our confirmation/receipt when you file your income tax and you will receive a tax credit of up to $500.
- Program: December 26 - 28
- Available: 10:00am - 12noon & 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Equipment: Bring your own or rent ours
- Fine Print: Ski School rates are for instruction only! Season Pass or lift packages are extra. Please add 13% hst to snow school rates. Advance reservations are required and can be made by calling Mount Pakenham at 613-624-5290 with your Visa or Mastercard
Bookings made less than 7 days before program start date will be subject to a $25 late booking fee.
Full refunds, less $25 administration charge, are issued only if cancellation notice is received more than 14 days prior to the start date. Cancellations within 14 days will be assigned an alternate date or credit, less $25 administration charge, at the discretion of Mount Pakenham.
Ski School Class Size
We specialize in personalized attention within classes of 3 to 10 students. We reserve right to cancel or reschedule classes. Classes less than 3 students may have a shorter lesson.
- Ability Levels:Beginner - Expert
|Youth Instructor Ski or Snowboard (12-17) Dec 26-28|
|6 - Open to Close Tickets - Valid Anytime|
|6 Pak Open to Close Tickets Regular Rates price $154 + HST|
|Family size lockers keep your equipment warm, dry, secure and makes skiing easy (Rental)|
|Season Locker Regular rate $105/season +hst, Spring Meltdown rate until Jun 30/13|
The Breakaway is a perfect weekday afternoon program lasting 5 weeks beginning January 22, 2013.
The perfect adult ski and social experience
Thursday, March 7th, 2013
This NEW program runs 5 consecutive weeks beginning Saturday January 5, or Saturday Feb 9th for one day a week from 9:30 am -10:30am, or Tuesday January 22 from 1:30pm to 2:30pm Have you considered family skiing lessons? A Parent and Tot program improves the skills of a child while giving the parent tips on how to help him or her when skiing together!
After a long day sitting in class, get the blood flowing again with our YOUTH AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM Ages 6 -12 and 13- 17